Today I want to talk about the results of the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. The only way to live in victory as a Christian is to allow the Holy Spirit to help you by drawing you, and revealing the presence of the Lord to you.
There is so much that the Holy Spirit does for the believer but in this teaching I want to teach about the results of fellowshipping with the Holy Spirit.
First let’s look at 2 Corinthians 13:14, and Philippians 2:1 here you will find that the word of God tells us to have the communion with the Holy Spirit. This is a must for every believer, without the Holy Spirit you cannot live a victorious Christian life. It cannot be done! Only by the spirit can we live for Jesus. Don’t you remember what Zechariah 4:6 declares “Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of host”.
So we see that the Bible teaches that we must rely of the Holy Spirit and when we do here are some of the results of that communion.
- He will warn you of troubles ahead. Acts 20: 22, 23
The Holy Spirit revealed that Paul would suffer bonds and afflictions as he ministered the gospel. The Spirit of God will reveal trouble to you so that you will pray and be ready for whatever may come to your life.
- He will become your only true partner that will never fail you. Acts 5:32 and Acts 15: 28
- The ministry
- In business
- In everyday life
- He will bear witness with you, to ensure you that you’re the children of God. Romans 8:16
How does the Holy Spirit beareth witness with our spirit? The Bible here is talking about a place you can get with the Spirit of God to where He reveals the presence of Jesus to each one of us in prayer and then your daily walk with the Lord.
- Great signs and wonders will be done through your life when you fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
- You will know the love of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:30
- Supernatural wisdom will be yours. 1 Corinthians 2:13
- You will be given gifts by the Holy Spirit as He wills. 1 Corinthians 12:4, 1 Corinthians 12:11, and Hebrews 2:4
- Visions will become a part of your walk with the Lord. Acts 2:17, Acts 7:55, 56
- You will speak the word of the Lord with boldness. Acts 4:31
These 9 results of the fellowship of the Holy Spirit can be in every believer’s life if you will only believe and begin today asking the Holy Spirit to help you live a strong, victorious Christian life.